PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), HARTINGTON informs that the information of a personal character contained in the present contract shall be included in a personal data file destined exclusively for internal use. Those parties, legally entitled to do so, may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition as set out in the aforementioned Law and its relevant regulations.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Hartington Group has maintained, since its creation, a constant concern for providing services that meet our customer’s expectations.
As managers, we have defined the business strategy of the company within the framework of Total Quality as a measure that makes the difference in its sector, in order to foster our licensees/customers’ loyalty and ensure their satisfaction through the continuous improvement of the company.
In order to accomplish this we have set the following guidelines and we assume our compromise with them:
- To satisfy every day more and more our customers, becoming established as a leading pharmaceuticual laboratory, meeting our compromises and improving our image.
- To certify the company according to the ISO 9001:2008 rule, in order to obtain recognition from customers and as a guarantee of improvement.
- Compliance with laws and regulations applicable within our field of action.
- Setting goals for continuous improvement of our services, consistent with this policy and that are acceptable by the organization and provide the necessary resources for compliance.
- Promote training and awareness intended for raising awareness and hold all staff responsible in Quality, satisfaction and attention to our licensees/customers so that all staff are familiar with the quality documentation and implementation of the policies and procedures at all times.
We will achieve our goals only by following these guidelines, and thus is the responsibility of management to present and understand this policy throughout the company, as well as to review it periodically together with the objectives, for its adaptation to the evolution of the organization.
Nasodren®, Hartington Business, S.L., Iveriapharma, Hartington Pharmaceutical, S.L. Hartington Pharma Ltd. All rights reserved. A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. Nasodren®, Hartington Business, S.L., Iveriapharma, Hartington Pharmaceutical, S.L. Hartington Pharma Ltd and logos are trademarks. An international patent protects product form. All rights to articles, photos, scientific studies and other materials included in this site belong to Hartington Pharmaceutical, S.L. It is compulsory to quote the source when using any information included in this web site. The copy or diffusion of these materials without the prior written permission of Hartington Pharmaceutical, S.L. is strictly forbidden. All information, opinion, and images from people mentioned in this site has been authorized by the owners.